Maple-Brown Abbott is a privately owned investment management company specialising in the management of Australian equities, Asia Pacific ex-Japan equities and global listed infrastructure securities. Their clients include corporations, institutions, industry and corporate superannuation funds, charities and high net worth individuals.
Established in 1984, Maple-Brown Abbott places significant emphasis on retaining their boutique heritage. This facilitates both flexible decision making and a strong alignment of interest with its clients. Based in Sydney, Maple-Brown Abbott has 51 staff members, 24 of which are dedicated investment professionals. We are a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) and support a wide range of charities and educational institutions.
As at 30 June 2016, Maple-Brown Abbott’s funds under management totalled in excess of $9.5 billion
- Maple-Brown Abbott Australian Share Fund (W)
- Maple-Brown Abbott Australian Share Fund (R)
- Maple-Brown Abbott Australian Geared Equity Fund (W)
- Maple-Brown Abbott Australian Geared Equity Fund (R)
- Maple-Brown Abbott Global Listed Infrastructure Fund (UH)
- Maple-Brown Abbott Global Listed Infrastructure Fund (H)